This is it! I'm at my 1000th post and I want to give my readers the opportunity to win a prize as a way to say "thank you" for reading. First, the prize revealed: the below pictured Best of Buddy Guy CD. An odd choice of Prize from Memphistanista as he is not a Memphis blues artist but rather the king of Chicago style blues. Nevertheless, when I was wandering around this store on Beale Street this CD was playing and it just felt right. If I were 4,000 miles away and I heard this I would think of home:
Ok, first things first. Rather than answering the quiz in the comments section, send an email to email@example.com with your answers. In the unlikely event someone actually answers these questions I'll be impressed. In the unbelievable event that two or more people answer all the questions correctly it may be necessary to have a shoot out situation. We'll see what happens.
Good luck. Here we go:
1. The Memphistanista Memphis Map is divided up into 5 areas. Name them.
2. What/who is the mascot of this blog? Give name and stage name.
3. What unusual event happened downtown this past spring?
4. What happens at the Corkscrew one day each week?
5. What kind of shop (that I am desperate for) is missing from downtown?