Well, I received quite a few responses to the 1000th Post Quiz Questions and not one but TWO people answered all of them correctly. Those readers are fellow Memphian Sarah and Anonymous K&M. Thanks very much to everyone who emailed me their answers and to all my readers. Here are the questions with the answers:
1. The Memphistanista Memphis Map is divided up into 5 areas. Name them.
Downtown, Midtown, Near East, Middle East, Far East
2. What/who is the mascot of this blog? Give name and stage name.
Poppy, Superfine Poppy
3. What unusual event happened downtown this past spring?
4. What happens at the Corkscrew one day each week?
Tuesday Ladies Day
5. What kind of shop (that I am desperate for) is missing from downtown
But now I find that we are facing a tiebreaker situation as there is only one prize and therefore can only be one winner. So, Memphian Sarah and Anonymous K&M if you're still reading and interested in continuing to compete for the Buddy Guy CD, here is the Tiebreaker Question which I hope is sufficiently difficult but not impossible to answer:
There are many buildings downtown that fly the American flag, but one building displays the flag of another country. Which country's flag is it?
Please email your answer to email@example.com